Followers

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

End of year tidy up....

Good morning from a much warmer Devon,UK....it's been bitterly cold the last few days, although here locally we haven't had the snow and disruption that other parts of the UK have suffered.
I was awake early and decided to clear my photo albums on my laptop and transfer my craft ones to my memory card...so I thought before I do I would share a couple of things I was busy on recently....
Not the best photos as the lighting was so bad..my walls are definitely not pink or gray,lol....

This is a Christmas Banner I made from scratch, the papers are lovely and thick and were from a 12"x 12" pad from the "Works"..cost £5...I cut the pennants from card and adhered the papers to them.



The banner is quite long ( 19 pennants) so I had to take 4 photos, the photos are not in order..for the first half of the banner the little pennants on the large pennants are leaning to the left..the second half they are leaning to the right.



Each pennant has die cut embellishments on them, including the rosettes.
I punched the holes and added eyelets and then threaded the string through....I am really pleased with the way it looks...
My grandson's partner said she would love to have a banner..and yes I made her one, almost identical, but a lot shorter,lol..she loves it and has it hanging on her lounge wall now.

1 comment:

Aimeslee Winans said...

Sandie, everything is gorgeous! Loved your tag and story on last post as well. Merry Christmas! xoxo