Followers

Sunday, November 5, 2017

Mono Row Houses....

Hello...it's the 5th of the month and time for another challenge over at More Mixed Media.
Anything goes, so long as it is Mixed Media, and just to spice things up a bit there is a colour twist should you want to give it a go.....and there is a prize of some fabulous papers of your choice should you be our Winner...badges too for the Top5..so do pop over and join in with the challenge.

                                              Standing up


The colour twist this month is "Black" so for my design project I chose to go with monchrome.
I cut several sets of houses from the Artful Dwelling die...I glued two houses of the same together to make them more rigid.
I decorated each piece with scraps of paper from my stash, some frames that were die cut ...The images were stamped on white card..the same for the sentiment. I added some die cut birds, a birdhouse and fencing....

Laid flat



Once each house was decorated I joined them together using washi tape, doubled the thickness by putting the sticky sides together..securing it in place with a little piece of sticky tape.
I then added the backs to each of the houses...by having 3 layers the houses stand up really well.
Do pop over and check out the blog...you can find it here at
More Mixed Media

4 comments:

Lozzy said...

Love this Sandie...Hugs Lozzy x

crafty-stamper said...

WOW absolutely brilliant project fabulous monochrome houses and great embellishments
Carol x

My name is Erika. said...

I love the row houses. That's a clever take on the new theme.

Carol said...

Gorgeous - as always - love these xx