Followers

Tuesday, November 14, 2017

If Music be the food.........

I have always enjoyed making small pieces of artwork,like Tags, Twinchies, Inchies and Atcs..I think I enjoy it so much because I kind of panic when I see a big blank space...lol.
So here we are with another challenge over at Tag Tuesday and the theme this fortnight was chosen by Michele..and she chose Music..she is also offering a prize for her winner..so do pop over for a look and maybe join in with the fun.


Here is my "Music" Tag...I used the paper from  an old music book to cover the base of the tag, then inked and stamped over to create a background. The image is a freebie, which I printed off. The heart was stamped, cut and then added to the tag..I also found some rose images in my stash so added them.
Finally I printed a sentiment then cut out the individual words and mounted them on some pink card before adding to  my Tag.
Do pop over and have a play in the challenge..as I said earlier there is a prize up for grabs from Michele...you can find the challenge here, just click on the link below.....

6 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous tag, love the way the couple are looking at each other. Great idea for TT! Thanks for your mail, will answer soon. Hugs, Valerie

Wilma Simmons (Empress Wu Designs) said...

Hi Sandie, Beautiful vintage tag - the images and embellishments are so prefectly matched.

Carol said...

Gorgeous tag - love it!! xx

Joan said...

Fabulous tag - love the soft colors and the image!!!

WendyK said...

Love your tag Sandie,the composition is fabulous, and the colours perfect.

Michele said...

this is utterly gorgeous! xo