Followers

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Artist Trading Block

November already...Christmas is looming up pretty quickly now...lol.
The challenge for November has just started over at Rhedd's Creative Spirit and my project this month is an Artist Trading Block.


I covered it in tape measure designer paper and added some lace and buttons.
The thread card is one I printed off and the needles are actually antique that I bought in a bundle of haberdashery stuff from a charity shop!


I wound threads on to the mini cotton reels and added them to the Atc block. 
The dress form is made from board and I glued several together before painting it. The wings are from my stash, so they were highlighted with platinum gilding wax and attached to the dress form.


Hope you will  pop over the the challenge and maybe join in with this months challenge.
You can find the blog here at at Rhedd's Creative Spirit.

6 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Fantastic piece Sandie. Hugs, Valerie

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

I wish I was as creative as you - your ATB's are always so much fun - love it hun xx

Sammy said...

I do love your ATBs, and this one is no exception. Deliciously vintage. x

Rupa Swaminathan said...

What a beautiful ATB Sandie! You brought around some wonderful elements together...and so vintage, love it.

WendyK said...

Love the sewing theme on this one.

Carol said...

Love you block all the layers and small embellishment YUMMY xxxx