Followers

Tuesday, November 28, 2017

A Touch of Lime....

The theme this fortnight at Tag Tuesday has been chosen by my fellow teamie Wendy and she has chosen  "Anything Goes with a Touch of Lime" what a fab theme. I had a sift through my stash and found some card that I had used some intense colour blocks on and had swiped over with a wet brush....and just look at the greens..lime green is in there too.
I die cut the card to create a tag..


I pretty much had everything I needed for the background already, so using a few stamps I added the tree, birds,verse and the lady sitting in the sunshine....
Do pop over and join in the challenge because if you like making tags, you will love this blog...
You can find it here at 



4 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

What a wonderful tag, love the colours and quote. Hugs, Valerie

Wilma Simmons (Empress Wu Designs) said...

Idyllic scene - love your use of lime green!

Michele said...

this is beautiful! xo

WendyK said...

Great tag, love the greens and the sentiment.