Followers

Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Tag Tuesday..Book Print

Good Morning Everyone...I am a little late posting today.I had a poorly great grandson over the weekend..unfortunately he was admitted to hospital yesterday..the good news is this morning after being on a drip all night, he is up and about and just about to eat some breakfast.He had picked up a nasty little virus and it knocked him for six, the poor little chap.

So..as you may, or may not know, I am the newbie on the design team over at Tag Tuesday and I got to choose the theme for this fortnights challenge..I chose Book Print....I especially like using the thin older type book pages, but if I need more texture I use the thicker type pages..they are each good in there own ways..the thicker type is almost like blotting paper and can soak up inks and paints





I have added book papers to the base of  both tags, the top tag is mainly distress inks whereas the bottom tag was swiped over with a white acrylic wash over glimmermist sprays.

I do hope you will pop over and play along in the challenge..you can find it here at
                                    Tag Tuesday

2 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous tags, book print is one of my faves, too. Great to have you with us at TT! Glad your little grandson has recovered now, must have been a scary time for you all. Hugs, Valerie

WendyK said...

Two fabulous tags Sandie, great inspiration.