Followers

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Some Good News & a Tag

As the saying goes.." when one door closes, another one opens" and that certainly happened to me....
Sadly I had to close my beloved Tag Challenge blog, the entries got less and less so it was pretty pointless carrying on....but as soon as I closed it there was an invitation in my email box inviting me to join the fabulous design team over at Tag Tuesday....and of course I accepted immediately.


I love making Tags, its such a good way to use up so many scraps we all have lying around on our work desk..for me it's also a way that I can use my many, many stamps..being more altered art in style nowadays, I don't get to use my stamps that often now.

So the theme this fortnight at Tag Tuesday has been chosen by Valerie and is Autumn / Halloween...or you can combine both.

I shaded my tag using distress inks with some ink dusters. The images are stamped from a set of stamps by Artistic Outpost....then using a damp brush and distress inks I shaded the house and foreground. To add the leaves to the tree, I used some cotton buds and distress inks.

I hope to see you join in with the challenge..you can find it here at
                                       Tag Tuesday 

6 comments:

My name is Erika. said...

Congrats on joining the Tag Tuesday team. Look forward to getting to know your tags.

Valerie-Jael said...

GREAT to have you with us at Tag Tuesday and love the tag, so beautiful. Have a fun day, hugs, Valerie

Valerie-Jael said...

I am very happy that you have joined our team! Thanks for making this gorgeous tag, too. Hugs, Valerie

Linda Kunsman said...

such a lovely scene and tag! Looking forward to seeing your art as DT member at Tag Tuesday.

Joan said...

Glad to have you as a fellow team member - welcome.
Your tag is gorgeous!!!! I love the fall scene you created!

Michele said...

a gorgeous and beautifully detailed tag! xo