Followers

Wednesday, October 4, 2017

A little Bit of Halloween....

I created a pair of Arches for my design team project for More Mixed Media this month.
The challenges are always mixed media and there is the option to follow the colour choice..and the colour is Orange...so I decided to go with the Halloween theme.


It took me a while to get the template made from some cardboard as I had to draw it free hand and honestly I am totally rubbish at drawing a straight line, let alone a curved one!
I then used my template and using a craft knife I cut 2 arches from some really thick gray board that was on the back of a large water colour paper pad.
Using orange card I covered the arches then added the stamps images to create the background...the ghost, cobweb and cat are die cuts but the image of the little witch is stamped and coloured and then cut out, the same for the 2 cute pumpkins. I added some sparkle to the witches hat.
The clock is also from some scrap paper I had in my stash.

You can find this challenge over at.......
More Mixed Media

5 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Love your sweet Halloween tags, so pretty! Hugs, Valerie

maj. said...

Great !!!!

My name is Erika. said...

Love your little Halloween tableau. That little girl makes the spooky page so sweet. Hugs-Erika

My name is Erika. said...

I love your tableau. The sweet little girl makes it less spooky but so cute! Hugs-Erika

Tee said...

This is fabulous! Beautiful Halloween scene!