Followers

Sunday, October 1, 2017

A little Altered Tin

My design team project for Altered Eclectics this month is a little altered tin.
I ask my family and friends to save them for me and they have and now I have a stash of them in all different shapes and sizes...time I started using them,lol...


I started by sanding down the tin and then giving it 2 coats of gesso and then a coat of cream acrylic paint.


I added washi tape around the edges and to the inside rim of the tin.
I have a box with lots of small scraps of backing papers and these are what I used to cover the outside of the tin.
I then added the pretty farme and the word Daydream that I stamped on some spare card.


Again, using scraps of backing paper, I lined the inside of the time, then add a card on one side and the image of  the little girl on the other side.
Then I added some muslin and embellishments and the butterfly to the girls hair.
Do pop over and join in the with challenge, you can find it here at......
                                             Altered Eclectics

1 comment:

Sammy said...

Gorgeous! I adore this. I have a whole heap of tins I keep meaning to alter... One of these days I may even get around to one, lol. x