Followers

Monday, September 25, 2017

Tag..Steampunk-ish

I'm trying to get myself up to date and a little ahead of myself for my own blog challenges... (Rhedd's Creative Spirit & Go Tag Thursday ) and some challenges I usually enter, because I will be away on a break from 2nd Oct for a week..
So yesterday I managed to get a few things done and one of them was my Steampunk themed Tag for the challenge at Tag Tuesday


I used a cream tag and stamped some ink blots all over it in Fosslised Amber distress ink
Using my gorgeous collage stamp by Le Blanche I stamped the main image, shading in the face and hair. Then using random stamps from my stash I added more images in brown ink and again used the distress ink I used for the ink blots.
From some scrap card that I had inked up I stamped the word and mounted that on some card, also stamped a hand which I coloured lightly.
I distressed the edges of the card in Spiced Marmalade distress ink and then added the embellishments and word......
If you fancy entering the challenge why not pop over and take a look...you can find it here at
                                     Tag Tuesday

6 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous tag and love the stamps, LaBlanche always has wonderful ones. Thanks so much for joining us at Tag Tuesday, hugs Valerie

chrissie said...

Lots of interest on this tag Sandie with wonderful stamping

Thank you for joining us at Tag Tuesday

Love Chrissie xx

Joan said...

Fabulous tag - love the stamps and the embellishments you used!!!

My name is Erika. said...

Cool tag!

SewPaperPaint said...

An outstanding tag! Love these stamps, color and placement! Hugs, Autumn

Wilma Simmons (Empress Wu Designs) said...

Brilliant - love the colours fossilised amber and spiced marmalade. Great tag!