Followers

Thursday, September 28, 2017

Tag # 64 Earthtones

I'm feeling a bit sad....I have decided to close down my Tag Challenge Blog at Go Tag Thursday.
There just isn't enough interest to keep it going any longer.
So Tag # 64 is the last challenge and the theme is Earthtones.
Here is my tag..I love the colours of Autumn and I really enjoyed creating this tag..I even added a little bit of sparkle on the leaves...




Thank you for dropping by my blog...if you fancy entering the last challenge you can find it here at
                                    Go Tag Thursday

3 comments:

Cheetarah said...

gorgeous color tones! Love seeing all the fall colors inspired projects :)

SewPaperPaint said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, Sandra!!! I just love the embossing on the leaves and your beautiful arrangement. Hugs, Autumn

Let's Art Journal said...

Such a pretty tag! The autumnal colours are perfect and I love the sparkle you added to the leaves 😁. Have a great day! J 😊