Followers

Sunday, July 30, 2017

Catch of the Day.....

It's sunday..time for another great challenge over at
Sunday Postcard Art
This week their theme is Turquoise and Lime...great colours..except my turquoise looks more blue than turquoise,lol...


I used turquoise acrylic paint for the base of my postcard, once dry I then used lime acrylic paint on a few stamps and splodged that over the turquoise.
The image of the lady I found in my stash and the stamped images and shells are all from stamps in my stash.

I must have taken a least 15 photos trying to get the turquoise in it's true colour..so annoying, but then in my defence the weather here was wet all day and quite dark...

Do pop over and have a look at this challenge..check out the entries too, there is some amazing talent there...
                                  The challenge is here at
                                   Sunday Postcard Art

10 comments:

Cindy McMath said...

Fun and whimsical Sandra - really lovely! The colours look great on my end, but then I can't see the original. Gorgeous all the same.

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful postcard, love the colours. Hugs, Valerie

Rosie said...

A beautiful collage, Sandie

chrissie said...

A really fun postcard and it looks turquoise to me and so beautiful as a background for the wonderful images.

Love Chrissie xx

CERULEAN said...

Really funny seaside card. Well found!

Mandy Chilvers said...

i know what you mean about getting the colours true to life. some colours are worse than others. this is such a wonderful card.

indybev said...

What a delightful postcard. I like the contrast of the bright background and the vintage image.

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Wonderful collage.

Lori Saul said...

Full of charm and vintage beauty!

Deann said...

What a wonderfully fun and lovely postcard...well done.