Followers

Thursday, March 9, 2017

Tag # 38

Over at Go Tag Thursday this weeks challenge is now underway. The theme is Men / Boys.
You can create your tag in any way you want, just keep to the theme...you can also enter as many times as you wish,but each entry must have a separate blog post, most of all just have fun...
Unfortunately my plans to create 2 tags this week fell short, the gas engineers were here for 2 days to refit the boiler, difficult to create with people in and out all day, then the putting everything back when they finished..I kind of lost my mojo...so I only managed the one tag...and here it is...


The tag was created from card which I embossed with clocks embossing folder. I distressed the tag with vintage photo ink and then I dabbed some rusty patina on it..once dry I went over  the tag with some fine sandpaper. The topper is a vintage playing card by Tim Holtz that I trimmed down and distressed the edges with a distressing tool, then inking the edges with vintage photo distress ink.
I added some torn strips of Tim Holtz backing paper and wrapped around that with some brown waxed cord. I also used some of the backing paper to fit in the lens...
You can find this fun challenge here at
                          Go Tag Thursday.

No comments: