Followers

Thursday, March 30, 2017

Mobile Phone Holder by Fernli Designs

Here I am with my final project for March for Fernli Designs...two mobile phone holders.
As with all products from Fernli Designs, they are beautifully finished and they accept many types of mediums directly to their surface with little or no preparation...



I decided to make different themes and one for a male the other for a female....

I gave the holders, back as well as the front 2 coats of acrylic paint.



While the paint was drying I stamped the images I wanted to do for the male version on to some card and heat embossed the images, coloured them and cut them  out.


I used the Inventor, the large script and the label....


Using a selection of acrylic paints I dabbed areas over the holder and once dry I added some shapes through a stencil. I also added a few stamped images directly to the holder...but forgot to take a photo...


For the female version I used some stamps from my stash and stamped over both pieces...then distressed the edges using Aged Mahogany distress ink.


I then added the images to the holders using book glue,ensuring each piece was stuck down securely. The images for the female version were all from my stash.




I assembled both pieces and then gave them 2 coats of Crafters Companion Spray and Shine to seal the paint and images and to create a wipe clean surface.
                            Below are a few more images..






Thank you to all that visit and leave a comment on my blog......
My Thanks to All at Fernli Designs for having me as their Guest Designer for March....x


7 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Stunning projects! Hugs, Valerie

Unknown said...

These are so cool, great job :))

Unknown said...

I love both of these, beautiful for very different reasons. Thank you so much for your hard work xxx

Mandy Twitchen said...

These are fabulous Sandie you did great xx

Aimeslee Winans said...

Well done, Sandie! xoxo

JuliAnn said...

These are stunning, love the colour and style of both.
May have to give these a go. Thank you for your amazing inspiration.
Loving your work xxx
JuliAnn

whatsapp plus themes said...

Great! best keypad phones under 2000