Followers

Thursday, September 29, 2016

Tag # 16 Movie Star/Stars

This weeks challenge is now underway over at
                                Go Tag Thursday
The theme this week is Movies Star or Movie Stars...
I had a few stamps that would fit the bill, but this James Dean one has been sitting in my drawer for a few years..unused...so it was high time I played with it.


For my 2nd Tag I have used a set of my favourite stamps from Oxford Impressions...Casablanca. I was actually gifted these from  Dorothy, a dear friend in Canada,  many years ago. I had left a comment on her blog and she selected me to win a prize,which were a set of Oxford Impression stamps..I wrote and thanked her and told her I loved the stamps...and she actually sent me 2 more sets...I was pretty overwhelmed....she searched me out when she joined facebook and we remain friends to this day.


I would love to see you over at the tag challenge or maybe tell your friends if you are unable to join in...
You can find the challenge here at

No comments: