Followers

Sunday, August 14, 2016

The Wheels on the Bus.....

It's sunday and time for a new challenge over at Sunday Postcard Art
I missed last weeks challenge having had a busy week, but I have was home all day saturday and managed to fit in making my postcard for today.


Kay is the host this week and she has chosen the theme "Wheels"..so I have thought outside of the box a bit and used the children's song "The Wheels on the Bus"
I have used a selection of different London stamps, the actual Bus stamp was a freebie from PaperArtsy many moons ago when I placed an order with them, in fact I have only used this stamp once before.
Be sure to check out the challenge, postcards must be 4"x 6" and you can find it here at
                                     Sunday Postcard Art


9 comments:

Mandy Chilvers said...

Love it!!

Lori Saul said...

Oh I love this very British card-fantastic!

Penny said...

Very cool. I love those buses :)

Rosie said...

Fantastic !!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card. I really love it. The coloring is beautiful♥

bockel24 said...

great design, wonderful card!

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Wow, great design. This is superb.

Annie said...

Wonderful stamps for your postcard, Sandra! I love the "LONDON" stamp. The wheels on the bus certainly do go round and round and round...all day long. A black, white and red color scheme is a favorite of mine, but it's perfect for your London bus.

Kay Wallace said...

This made me smile, Sandra. That double decker red bus is synonymous with London even for those of us who have never been there! What a great idea for this week's Wheels theme on Sunday postcard art.