Followers

Sunday, August 28, 2016

Mother Nature Postcard Art

I managed to get a postcard made late this afternoon for this weeks challenge over st Sunday Postcard Art...the theme is Mother Nature.
My postcard is nowhere near as stunning as the sample that Deann has made...in fact mine is rather dull due to the awful lighting here today.


I created a collage with several different nature stamps and using the large butterfly from the same set, made an embellishment..I added some holographic embossing powder to it to make the wings sparkle, but the photo doesn't really capture that at all..shame as it is quite pretty.
You can find the challenge here at....
                                      Sunday Postcard Art

4 comments:

junemac2 said...

What beautiful tones and subtle colour. Gorgeous created my friend.
Hugs June x

sirkkis said...

I watched the card in the lightbox. It's very beautiful. Love it.

Paper Profusion said...

Gorgeous card Sandra! Nicola x

Deann said...

This is so amazing I love the way the butterfly is camouflaged against the background...fabulous work.